The family of Dr. Mario Loomis of St. John’s Council 1106 in Goshen, N.Y.
Antonio Perez Ramirez from Senor de la Piedad Council 5848 in La Piedad, Mexico, was recipient of the Orderwide Top Recruiter Award.
As a special recruitment incentive, the Order’s Top Recruiter for the fraternal year received a trip to the Supreme Council meeting in Quebec City.
Perez proposed 219 new members into the Order last fraternal year while maintaining a rigorous schedule as the state warden for the Mexico Central jurisdiction.
Councils that add 100 members over their suspensions and withdrawals become winners of the Order’s prestigious Century Club Award. Five councils, accounting for 735 new members, qualified for the Century Club Award.
The Century Club Award winners are:
- Council 11783 — Davao City, Mindanao — 204 members
- Council 8249 — Cotabato, Mindanao — 174 members
- *Council 1209 — Grand Mere, Quebec — 139 members
- Council 11293 — Allen, Texas — 116 members
- Council 14551 — Akron, Ohio — 102 members
*Grand Mere is a consecutive year Century Club winner.