Organize Your Membership Committee
The first and perhaps most important step in setting up a successful membership program in your assembly is organization.
- Appoint a Sir Knight to coordinate and oversee all membership programs and activities for the assembly.
- Appoint additional Sir Knights to serve on committee for promoting membership growth.
- Obtain dates for scheduled exemplifications from the master, to set goals and plan specific recruitment promotions and activities.
- Identify and schedule recruitment methods that best suit assembly's needs and goals - council drives, open houses, invitation programs, team recruiting, etc.
- Assign a Sir Knight to each council that the assembly represents, to serve as liaison, to promote the activities of the assembly and membership into the Patriotic Degree.
- Involve the entire assembly. Encourage assembly to assist by identifying prospective members.
Growth and Initiatives