Offer Men Membership in the Knights of Columbus
Recruiting new members is essential to the continued growth and well-being of your council and the Order. Offering a man membership in the Knights of Columbus gives him the opportunity to improve his own life and his community.
Here are the steps to putting your recruitment program together.
1. Start with conducting a Church membership drive in our parish.
2. Conduct an open house the following weekend
3. Invite prospects to a council service program.
4. No more than a month after your Church membership drive, hold or participate in a First Degree exemplification to bring your new members into the Knights of Columbus.
Along with the step above, here are some other membership recruitment ideas to supplement your drive:
• Recruit Former and Inactive Insurance Members
• Include Your Knights of Columbus Insurance Agent in Recruiting
|Experience of a Lifetime|
|Haitian Amputee Soccer Team|
|Trail of Charity (tractor cruise)|
|Pulling for Our Troops (Wounded Warrior support)|
|K of C Commercials|
|Honoring Our Heroes|
|What We Do|
|Be the Difference|
|Building the Church|