How to Join
If you are a practical Catholic man, age 18 or older, we welcome you to join the leading organization of Catholic laymen.
Being a Knight is more than camaraderie; it is being involved with your community; it is supporting your local Catholic Church, while enhancing your own faith; it is about protecting and enhancing your family life. Come see just what we are all about and take the first steps to enhance your personal life by viewing the segment,
It is likely that there is a local council near you. Applicants must apply to their local council located at a parish, college campus or in the community. Here are a number of ways to find a council.
- Find A Council. This feature will give a list of councils in your area.
- Contact your local parish office. Often your parish will have its own local council. If not, your parish priest or parish office should be aware of the nearest council in the area.
- Contact your campus minister on your college or university campus.
- Look in the Yellow Pages. Local Knights of Columbus councils are normally listed under the "Clubs and Organizations" section in the phone book listings.
- Ask a friend in the Knights for help.
- Call the Supreme Council at (203) 752-4044.
If you are interested in joining the Knights of Columbus, please complete our inquiry form.
We will provide your information to a local unit in your area with the request that they contact you.
If there is no council in your area go to the Knights of Columbus Council Growth and Development page to learn how to start your council.