Using the Family Fully Alive Booklet as a devotional guide, the Family Fully Alive program provides monthly themes, reflections, meditations and group projects for you and your family.
- Working with your pastor, obtain his permission and recommendations on promoting Family Fully Alive in your parish and community.
- Order a good quantity of Family Fully Alive Booklets (#10162) through Supplies Online, the supply ordering portal available on Officers Online.
- With your pastor’s approval, place a portion of Family Fully Alive Booklets (#10162) in a prominent location in your parish hall or the vestibule / narthex of the Church.
- Design an awareness campaign to promote the use of Family Fully Alive Booklets (#10162). Potential activities include:
- Distribute Family Fully Alive Booklets (#10162) directly after Mass or catechism classes
- Distribute Family Fully Alive Booklets (#10162) in conjunction with your council’s Family Week program
- Host a quarterly Family Fully Alive Night, inviting all parish families participating in the program to come together in fellowship and community – be sure to plan fun family games for everyone to participate in and include a prayer and meditation portion of each evening
- If possible, encourage your pastor to touch upon aspects of the Family Fully Alive theme and meditations into one of his homilies each month
- Submit a post in your parish bulletin showcasing the Family Fully Alive project or theme for each month
- Build public interest for the activities in your promotional campaign and the program overall! Promote Family Fully Alive in your parish and larger community through a variety of efforts:
- Prominently display promotional posters (#10664)
- Bulletin announcements
- Pulpit announcements
- Posting on your council and parish website/ social media pages
- To gain credit for your program, complete the associated reporting forms and submit them to the Supreme Council Department of Fraternal Mission. Remember to retain copies for your council records.
- At the end of the fraternal year, complete the Life Report Form (forthcoming)
- At the end of the fraternal year, complete your Columbian Award Application (#SP-7)