Conduct an Invitation Program
The Patriotic Degree Membership Recruitment Invitation is a tool for making initial contact with eligible prospects. It is effective when used in tandem with personal follow-up that stresses the patriotic aspect of membership in the Patriotic Degree.
- Order a supply of Patriotic Degree Membership Invitations (#2412) and envelopes from the Supreme Council Supply Department or create your own invitation.
- Send invitations personally signed by the faithful navigator, to prospective Sir Knights.
- Telephone the prospective Sir Knight within one week of mailing invitation, to arrange a home visit by assembly members.
- Review materials - "A Call to Patriotism" flyer (#4135), assembly newsletter, etc.
- Inform the prospect and his wife of the date and program of the exemplification and explain all their financial obligations.
- Ask the prospective Sir Knight to JOIN the Patriotic Degree.
- Answer any questions that prospective members or their wives may have.
- Follow through with attendance at the exemplification; ad to future assembly meetings and programs.
Growth and Initiatives