Using the Family Fully Alive Booklet as a devotional guide, the Family Fully Alive program provides monthly themes, reflections, meditations and group projects for you and your family.
- Working with your pastor, obtain his permission and recommendations on promoting Family Fully Alive in your parish and community.
- Order a good quantity of Family Fully Alive Booklets (#10162) through Supplies Online, the supply ordering portal available on Officers Online.
- With your pastor’s approval, place a portion of Family Fully Alive Booklets (#10162) in a prominent location in your parish hall or the vestibule / narthex of the Church.
- Design an awareness campaign to promote the use of Family Fully Alive Booklets (#10162). Potential activities include:
- Distribute Family Fully Alive Booklets (#10162) directly after Mass or catechism classes
- Distribute Family Fully Alive Booklets (#10162) in conjunction with your council’s Family Week program
- Host a quarterly Family Fully Alive Night, inviting all parish families participating in the program to come together in fellowship and community – be sure to plan fun family games for everyone to participate in and include a prayer and meditation portion of each evening
- If possible, encourage your pastor to touch upon aspects of the Family Fully Alive theme and meditations into one of his homilies each month
- Submit a post in your parish bulletin showcasing the Family Fully Alive project or theme for each month
- Build public interest for the activities in your promotional campaign and the program overall! Promote Family Fully Alive in your parish and larger community through a variety of efforts:
- Prominently display promotional posters (#10664)
- Bulletin announcements
- Pulpit announcements
- Posting on your council and parish website/ social media pages
- To gain credit for your program, complete the associated reporting forms and submit them to the Supreme Council Department of Fraternal Mission. Remember to retain copies for your council records.
All supplies and kits should be ordered by your council Grand Knight or Financial Secretary using the Supplies Online application available through Officers Online. Please note that Guide Sheets, Press Releases, etc. are available below as PDFs.
- #10162- Family Fully Alive - Booklet
- #10664- Family Fully Alive - Vertical Poster
- #10606- Family Fully Alive - Guide Sheet