How To Recognize Council Recruiters
Every recruiter is a vital council asset and should be recognized as such. Small efforts to publicly acknowledge recruiter efforts can pay big dividends in increased recruitment activity.
- Promote current Supreme and jurisdiction membership incentives.
- Recognize recruiters by awarding “Very Important Proposers” (VIP) Club certificates and lapel pins.
- Solicit or purchase campaign prizes for recruiters, such as:
- tickets to athletic/social events
- certificates for dinners, weekend getaways
- sports equipment, family games, etc.
- Offer dues reduction for each new member recruited (e.g.: sponsor receives $1 rebate per new member).
- List recruiters in council bulletin, along with new members.
- Acknowledge recruiters at council meetings or with a handwritten note.
- Order Certificates of Appreciation (#1579) for recruiters and present them at a council event or meeting.
- Ensure that the proposer lists his membership number in Section 6 of the membership application for recording at the Supreme Council. Ask the financial secretary to review documents before sending them to the Supreme Council.